Investor Charter Regarding Research Analyst - Prasenjit Kumar Paul (INH300003157)
Vision and Mission Statements for investors
Invest with proper knowledge & guidance in the wealth creation journey.
Every investor should be able to invest in right investment products based on their needs, manage and monitor them to meet their goals, access reports and enjoy financial wellness.
Details of business transacted by the Research Analyst with respect to the investors.
- To publish research report based on the research activities of the RA.
- To provide an independent unbiased view on securities.
- To offer unbiased recommendation, disclosing the financial interests in recommended securities.
- To provide research recommendation, based on analysis of publicly available information and known observations.
- To conduct audit annually.
Details of services provided to investors (No Indicative Timelines)
- Educational content to spread awareness
- Sharing independent views on the securities
- To maintain confidentiality w.r.t publication of the research report until made available in the public domain.
Details of grievance redressal mechanism and how to access it
In case of any grievance / complaint, an investor should approach the concerned research analyst and shall ensure that the grievance is resolved within 30 days.
If the investor’s complaint is not redressed satisfactorily, one may lodge a complaint with SEBI on SEBI’s SCORES portal which is a centralized web-based complaints redressal system. SEBI takes up the complaints registered via SCORES with the concerned intermediary for timely redressal. SCORES facilitates tracking the status of the complaint.
With regard to physical complaints, investors may send their complaints to: Office of Investor Assistance and Education, Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI Bhavan. Plot No. C4-A, ‘G’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400 051.
Expectations from the investors (Responsibilities of investors)
- Always deal with SEBI registered Research Analyst.
- Ensure that the Research Analyst has a valid registration certificate.
- Check for SEBI registration number. Refer this link https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/OtherAction.do?doRecognisedFpi=yes&intmId=14
- Pay your Research Analyst through banking channels only and maintain receipts mentioning the details of your payments.
- Before buying securities or applying in public offer, check for the research recommendation provided by your research Analyst.
- Ask all relevant questions and clear your doubts with your Research Analyst before acting on the recommendation.
- Inform SEBI about Research Analyst offering assured or guaranteed returns.
- Do not provide funds for investment to the Research Analyst.
- Don’t fall prey to luring advertisements or market rumours.
- Do not get attracted to incentive, gifts, etc. offered by Research Analyst.
- Do not share login credentials and password of your trading and demat accounts with the Research Analyst.
Compliant redressal and scores to be mentioned on website
Client’s queries / complaints may arise due to lack of understanding or a deficiency of service experienced by clients. Deficiency of service may include lack of explanation, clarifications, understanding which escalates into shortfalls in the expected delivery standards, either due to inadequacy of facilities available or through the attitude of staff towards client.
- Clients can seek clarification on their query and are further entitled to make a complaint in writing, orally or telephonically. An email may be sent to the Client Servicing Team on email@example.com. Alternatively, the Investor may WhatsApp at +91-8910923802
- Clients can write to the research analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org If the Investor does not receive a response within 10 business days of writing to the Client Servicing Team. The client can expect a reply within 10 business days of approaching research analyst.
- In case you are not satisfied with our response, you can lodge your grievance with SEBI at SCORES website http://scores.gov.in or you may also write to any of the offices of SEBI. SCORES may be accessed thorough SCORES mobile application as well.
Number of Complaints
|Pending at the beginning of the month||Received during the month||Resolved during the month||Pending at the end of the month||Pending More than 3 months|